Lutz Dog Bite Lawyer
Dogs are a favorite pet and provide love, protection, and companionship to their owners. However, even the gentlest dog can turn aggressive in certain situations and may pose a threat to others. If you or someone you love suffers a dog bite in Lutz, get the caring, comprehensive legal service you need at Florin Gray.
You can count on our experienced Lutz dog bite lawyer to take the actions needed to hold negligent dog owners accountable. Respected both in our community and among our legal peers, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients. To get the compensation you need to recover, do not delay. Contact Florin Gray.
Our Lutz Dog Bites Lawyer Helps You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), close to five million people are victims of dog bites and attacks each year. Even an otherwise mild-mannered or smaller dog can cause serious harm when their owners fail to properly restrain them.
At Florin Gray, we hold reckless and negligent dog owners accountable for their actions, helping victims and their families get compensation. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Lutz dog bites lawyer handles include:
- Deep scratches due to the dog’s claws, which can result in permanent scarring and potentially life-threatening infections;
- Bite wounds, capable of penetrating deep into the skin and causing permanent damage to limbs and other body parts;
- Defensive wounds, such as broken bones or sprained muscles and tendons suffered while fending off an attack;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which can impact the victim’s physical and emotional health for years after.
At Florin Gray, We Hold Negligent Dog Owners Accountable
Under the Hillsborough County Civil Code, dog owners are required to keep their pets properly restrained at all times. This includes:
- Keeping them on a leash in public places;
- Preventing them from posing hazards to others in off-leash parks;
- Preventing them from running wild through neighborhoods;
- Posting warnings on the property, notifying potential visitors that a potentially dangerous dog is on the premises.
Some states have a ‘one free bite’ rule, meaning dog owners cannot be held liable if their dog never showed aggressive tendencies in the past. In Florida, this is not the case. At Florin Gray, we make negligent dog owners pay, regardless of any past incidents. Our Lutz dog bites lawyer fights to get you the maximum amount needed to cover medical costs, lost wages, and other damages.
Contact Our Lutz Dog Bite Lawyer To Request A Free Consultation Today
Personal injuries due to dog bites in Lutz can impact victims and their families for years into the future. At Florin Gray, we make dog owners pay. As we typically handle smaller caseloads, you can count on getting hands-on, personalized legal service. Considering the difficulties you may currently be facing, we offer a free initial consultation to make things easier. To get the compensation you need to recover, contact our Lutz dog bite lawyer at Florin Gray today.