Wesley Chapel Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrian accidents in Wesley Chapel can be devastating. Personal injuries suffered by victims are often severe and often occur due to negligence on the part of motorists. At Florin Gray, we provide the comprehensive care and professional, hands-on legal representation you need to get compensation in a claim.
While you focus on your recovery, our experienced Wesley Chapel pedestrian accident lawyer takes on insurance companies and others involved. We act as passionate advocates on your side and have successfully recovered millions on behalf of clients. To get the caring support and trusted legal guidance you need, don’t delay. Call Florin Gray today.
Our Wesley Chapel Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Helps You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that an average of more than 150 pedestrian accidents in Pasco County happen each year. Children and older adults are among those most at risk, but they can happen to anyone, at any age.
With little to protect them, injuries suffered by pedestrians have the potential to be severe. At Florin Gray, we help you get compensation. Our Wesley pedestrian accident lawyer maintains a smaller caseload, meaning we can provide the time, attention, and respect your case deserves. Common types of pedestrian accident injuries suffered by clients include:
- Multiple broken bones and complex fractures;
- Burn injuries, due to contact with hot engine oils and road surfaces;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to body organs or limbs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in scarring and amputations;
- Head and brain injuries, causing permanent physical, emotional, and cognitive impairments;
- Sprained or torn muscles and tendons, and other soft tissue injuries;
- Injuries to the spinal cord or column, resulting in potentially permanent paralysis.
Our Firm Is Dedicated To Getting The Best Possible Results In Your Case
At Florin Gray, we are not a firm that relies on a second tier of associates or paralegals and other office staff to do our work. Our Wesley Chapel pedestrian accident lawyer will personally handle your case and hold drivers accountable for speeding, running red lights, and other reckless behavior that often leads to a crash. We fight to protect your rights and are dedicated to getting you the best possible results in a claim. Actions we take on your behalf include:
- Conducting a full investigation, gathering witness statements, surveillance recordings, and other evidence;
- Negotiating with insurers on your behalf to get the maximum settlement;
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case and addressing your concerns;
- Filing a pedestrian accident lawsuit through the Pasco County Civil Court, if needed.
Request A Free Initial Consultation With Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Florin Gray has decades of combined experience helping victims of pedestrian accidents in Wesley Chapel. Knowing what a difficult time this is for you and your family, we offer a free initial consultation. To get the compensation you need to recover, don’t delay. Call or contact our Wesley Chapel pedestrian accident lawyer online today.